Berth & Trailer Parking Letting
Terms and conditions:
- Non-members to apply for temporary membership.
- Payment in full for the period indicated on the rental agreement within seven days from the date of signing of this agreement. Non-payment by due date will result in berth or parking being cancelled and reverting back into the letting pool. No correspondence will be entered into in the event of a cancellation due to non-payment.
- No refund unless agreed to by the owner of the berth.
- Cancellation of hiring of berth or parking bay to be confirmed no later than 14 (Fourteen) days before start date of lease.
- Temporary members may be required to attach trailer stickers supplied by LIBC
- Temporary members to abide by rules and regulations of LIBC
- All bookings are subject to availability to space
Limitations of Vessels
- Vessel Length – 6.1 metres x 2.4 metres beam on berths ‘B / C / D / E
- Vessel Length – 6.7 metres x 2.5 metres beam on ‘A ‘berth
Fees & Rates – Amount payable by lessee
- Temp Membership Fee : R350.00 per week
- Normal days on berth – R100.00 per day
- School Holidays : R140.00 per day
- Easter / Dec / Jan : R240.00 per day
- Trailer parking : day @ R25 per week (members)
- Trailer parking : day @ R50 per day (non members)
- Trailer parking : month @ R100 per month (members)
- Long lease : Six months – R3 300.00
- Long lease : One year – R8 700.00
Website designed and hosted by The Knysna Photographer